Sunday, January 19, 2014

Can I wash off one nail polish brush to use in a different nail polish?

nail polish uses
 on Getting the Gloss on Eco-Friendly Nail Polish : EcoSalon | Conscious ...
nail polish uses image



Mew<3


I want to apply a top coat with a nail art brush to create shiny stripes over a matte polish, but obviously top coat don't come in nail art bottles. How do I clean off one nail polish brush to use it in another nail polish? I ask bc I know paint brushes usually coagulate under the faucet, I'd rather ask first before ruining a brush.


Answer
wash it in acetone or nail polish remover with acetone. Doing this alot can damage the brush, but occasionally should be fine.

What is the best nail polish remover to use when handling babies?




La Don Ake


I have a six month old and would like working in a little "me" time? (funny I know right) And although I know that getting my nails done every week is out of the question anymore I want to start doing my own. What is the best nail polish remover to use when handling babies. Im a single mom. So handing her off isn't so easy. And my skin seems to absorb things so fast!!


Answer
Why is getting your nails done every week out of the question? If it's a money issue, fine, but if you're worried it may harm your baby in any way it won't.

Anyway, I just use a regular remover and make sure I wash my hands well afterwards. They do make kinds that are non toxic, odorless, and hypoallerginic though if that is something you're looking into:
http://gonatural.biz/nail_polish_remover.htm

On this site there are some that are "pregnancy safe":
http://www.doulashop.com/products/pregnancy-body-care/index.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment