Friday, January 24, 2014

Where do I get a skinny brush polish?

nail art brushes walmart
 on ... top quality NEW 15 x Nail Art Design Gel Polish Brush Painting Pen are
nail art brushes walmart image
Q. Hey everyone so I bought this nail art pen from Sally Hansen and it's awesome! It was seven dollars which is a bit too much. I made a cheetah print nail design nail design with it. Anyhow I know that there is a type of nail polish with a really thin skinny brush used for making designs. So where can I get an inexpensive one thats less than seven dollars and what brand? Thanks


Answer
there are these art deco nail polishes with long thin brushes for designs and nail art. you can get them at Walmart, cvs, or walgreens, and the brand name is "Art Deco"

are there any home remedies for gettiing oil paint out of a paint brush?




Zombie


i dont have any terpintine
i was wondering if there was anything else like do u think nail polish remover would work?



Answer
Paint thinner works you can get it at walmart in the art department really cheap and it is made for cleaning brushes. I use it all the time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment