Monday, January 20, 2014

How do I organize my nail polish?

nail polish rack walmart
 on Then they offered free coffee to Nook owners
nail polish rack walmart image



Morgan-ann


I LOVE painting my nails, I'm obsessed with nail art. I have over 70 bottles of nail polish (I know that's a lot) but I have it in a box right now. I tried putting stickers on them and painting the stickers so I know what color is what. I've tried separating it by color but all the bottles are different sizes and shapes so it's complicated to keep it together. I want a DIY way to organize it along with all my tools such as dotting tools, nail wheels and what not. Is there anything I could buy at like Walmart and Target that can keep my nail polish neat and organized? I don't want a caboodle, I can't find one big enough to fit everything. I want to be able to stand my nail polish up, and have tiny compartments. I've tried using a box and cutting up straight pieces to make my own compartments but it isn't working.


Answer
You could try going to Wal-mart and finding colorful cute boxes there to put your nail polish. I am obsessed with painting my nails too, i also have many different shapes and sizes bottles of nail polish. I organize them by the brand the nail polish is, or put the smaller bottles on the front while the taller bottles are in the back, Or like i said before, you could try going to Wal-mart or Target and find Organizers there like a wall rack,nail polish makeup cases, and for an easy find to find you nail polishes, add stickers of the color that's in the container, hope this helps ! (:

How to store Nail polish?




Betty


Ok I have a lot of nail polish all shapes and sizes and I don't know how to store them! But I don't want to buy a nail polish rack cause they cost a lot of money and I heard it was bad to store you nail polishes laying down so I need some help cause I can't buy anything like over 10 dollars! Plz help!


Answer
Buy a plastic storage box big enough to hold them and throw em in!!! U can find really sturdy ones at Walmart for about 5 bucks...Good luck!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment