Saturday, January 25, 2014

Does it matter what kind of nail polish I use for water marbling?

nail polish marbling
 on MakeupByKaylena *: Marble Nails
nail polish marbling image



Morgan


I think water marbled nails look so cool and I really want to do it but I don't really have that great of nail polishes. I have these cheap ones that I got for christmas so does it matter what kind I use?


Answer
the one with the thinner polish usually work better and faster, because in water marble you have to work fast. So it needs to be drip off quick.. Just clean your nail polish sides to keep from the nail polish collecting there and you shouldn't have thick polish that quickly (when you get alot of nail polish on the nail polish bottle sides, air gets in and drys the polish. That is why the polish becomes thick)

What are some cool nail polish techniques?

Q. I already have 4 bottles of crackle, and I've heard of using sponges to create gradient designs, newspaper nails, and water marbling. Are there any other cool things to do with nail polish?


Answer
use liquid eyeliner to do pattens then paint over with clear coat
use clear coat then dab into a childrens glitter
paint nails any shade. get tape and cut into strips. but on nails then paint a different shade remove tape




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment