Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Some good ideas for a 17 year old girly girl room?

nail polish wall rack
 on Wall Mounted Nail Polish Rack (LILY 90 BOTTLE BLACK) on Wanelo
nail polish wall rack image



GoldenButt


Okay i turned 17 not long ago, i'm redecorating and have redecorated a LOT. I have a new nightstand with a mini easel and a new lamp with a zebra print shade, i have pictures on my walls and new storage boxes, most are french themed... I have an accent couch in my bedroom, tons of pillows and new sheets already.. We're painting my walls white and my doors light pink, i'm getting a new beige or light pink carpet soon and i even got a new door nob.

I'll stop from there but basically what i'm trying to do is not buy so much but actually get more creative and makes some unique. I already made a bracelet holder, a headband holder, and even a nail polish rack which i'm nearly done decorating.. Any other good ideas? It can be literally anything as long as it's girly girl and unique. I LOVE getting creative and making my own stuff by the way, i'm good at it. Oh and also, i'm making a bow holder board and i have a ribbon board where i hold pictures. So anymore ideas?
OH and an add on, i love not only zebra print, leopard print, and crazy hot pink or crazy designs like that but i also love very classic, very vintage and natural colors like beige, light pink, white.. I even have a few items on my dresser that my grandma gave me, that are from the early 19th century. Like a 1950s powder box and a 1940s jewlery box. And i love love LOVE french themed things and accent things.



Answer
You should try making a camera out of an Arizona tea can. Just go watch macbarbie07 DIY video.

Hope that helps

Is there a filler to fill holes in ceramic wall tiles?




Jill H


We've taken down some shelves and racks from the walls in our kitchen, and this left a few holes in the tiles where the screws were.

We intend to get a new kitchen at some point and replace the tiles, but in the meantime is there any tile filler/paint that we could use to improve the appearance? The tiles are a pale brown colour. Many thanks for any advice!!



Answer
As far as I know, there is no actual product for this operation, so you have to get creative. What I would do is fill the holes with MH ready-patch, after it dries make them smooth with a damp rag, then touch up the holes with nail polish (nail varnish in the UK), may take 2 or 3 coats (go to CVS, they have lots and lots of colors, but you still may have to buy a few shades and mix your own), The dried finish of the nail polish closely matches that of ceramic tile. (I use this trick to touch up outside miters)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment