Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nail Polish Instagram name?

nail art on instagram
 on grg Blog: Instagram nail art love!
nail art on instagram image



Alex


I am making an istagram for my nail art. I want a clever name, but I can't think of one! I want it to revolve maybe around happiness or something nice. Nails make me have joy so I want to share it with my instagram and name. :) Thanks!
Hannah-Thanks for those suggestions! I really like them! :)



Answer
How about joyfulnails13 or like bubbly_alex_nails sorry if I wasn't much help!

I'm looking for a new summer trend to talk about on my new blog? Can I get some ideas?




ingridfh20





Answer
Belly chains are becoming super popular for bikinis! If you look in some Victoria Secret magazines Candice Swanepoel is wearing them and now I want one! Vintage swimsuits like the ones Marilyn Monroe used to wear are becoming more noticeable.

Also look at the new nail trends, colors, and art that are out. You can find some looks on Instagram or Pinterest. Girls are getting new designs and making the shape of the nails almond or pointy which is cute. Different colored manicure tips and making one nail a different color is also trending.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment