Saturday, January 25, 2014

How do you do your own nail designs?

nail art nail polish
 on nail polish nail designs nail design nail brush nail art designs nail ...
nail art nail polish image



taken


I have this book and it is by klutz it is called nail art and it came with nail polish but it is like a water base wear it just washed off with soap and water.

I would like to try to do my own nail designs but every time i do it i can't do it i use a tooth pick and dip it in the nail polish but that really doesn't work how do i do my own nail designs like that with the tooth pick.



Answer
You can get special nail polish bottles that have a brush and a small metal tube (as thin as a needle) that you can use to make your own designs. :)

How to use cheap/drugstore nail polish?




Claudia


I have been trying to paint my nails for several months but it always ended up horrible! Yesterday I was painting my friends nails with OPI nail polish and I did it almost perfectly. I realized that my problem is the polish brand. My parents won't let me buy anything with my own money! The only nail polish I have is cheap/drugstore polish. Examples: Sally hansen, wet n' wild, confetti, funky fingers (five below), rimmel, NYC, fresh paint, nail art, and some polishes that don't even have a brand! My friends won't let me use theirs.

Do you have any tips/tricks to use cheap/drugstore polish?
Thanks



Answer
Depends if they have certain things in them such as glitter or little shapes. I don't use anything pricey. I have a couple of the ones you've listed. I think it's more of practice makes perfect. Take your time and don't rush. Apply a generous amount at a time. Start from the middle of the nail with one application then move on to either side. Re-apply another layer (but not too thick) if necessary. It's not good to share makeup even if it's nail polish. Even though they're your friends but infections can spread - if not major ones then minor ones that can develop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment