Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How can I get strong and beautiful nails?

beautiful nails nail polish
 on Nail Polish Color in 2010
beautiful nails nail polish image






My nails are thin and weak, and peal in layers most of the time. Are there any foods I should eat that promote healthy nails? Should I quit using nail polish for a while?


Answer
Someone people have naturally brittle nails. You can still wear nail polish as long as it has fluoride, protein, or calcium. It can make your nails stronger.

You should:

1. Avoid fake nails.

2. Use nail hardeners or strengtheners like Sally Hansen.

3. Use hand creams like Vaseline.

4. Rub lemons on your nails.

5. File your nails.

6. Don't use acetone nail polish remover.

You can eat these foods to promote healthy nails:

Apples
Asparagus
Brown rice
Cucumbers
Eggs
Garlic
Grapes
Liver
Nuts
Onions
Salmon
Seeds
Soy
Tuna
Whole grains

What nail polish color accentuate my new ring?




buffygirl7


My fiance just got me a beautiful gold engagement ring with a big beautiful emerald surrounded by little diamonds. I am so happy emeralds are my favorite! Its so pretty I want the rest of my hands to be pretty too! What color nail polish would accentuate it best?


Answer
If you would like understated, as the other person said, go with a simple, clean French manicure -- some nude, peachy tone with perfect white tips. For this, I'd suggest Essie Ballet Slippers (the only color Queen Elizabeth will wear!) with OPI Alpine Snow for the tips.

If you want something grand, deep, and spectacular, go for Chanel Peridot. Though pricey ($25 for a bottle), it's gorgeous, and I've never seen any dupes for it that can fully mimic its shimmer and depth. It's a shimmery gold, with green and bronze duochrome...Go ahead, splurge!

http://www.vampyvarnish.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Chanel-Peridot-2.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment