Monday, January 20, 2014

Do you think this outfit is skanky?

nail polish 80s
 on Nail Polish Trends 80s%#$
nail polish 80s image



PaNdA!


I like wearing cuter clothes in the summer, but I don't want to look like a skank. Can you help? Any suggestions?

A white tank top.
A colorful zip-up hoodie with short sleeves.
Shorts that go slightly above the knee.
One of those lacy fingerless gloves.
Yellow wristband.
Lime green nail polish.

Is it skanky? I kinda like the 80s, so I try to incoorperate some of the time's accessories into some of my outfits.



Answer
Ignore that lame chicks comment - the outfit sounds trendy and fashionable! Not slutty at all.

How do I get scratches out of Ray Ban Wayfarer Frames?




nathan s


I have a pair of classic black Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses from the 80s that have had a lot of use. The frame has dulled with lots of small scratches over the years. How can I polish the frames to bring back some of the lustre? I have been to an optometrist but they had no idea. I'm really after a plastic polish that is OK for use on the type of plastic used in Wayfarers.


Answer
Use a finger nail polishing (emery) board, it has 2-4 different grades of coarseness. Start with the heavier coarse, then finish with the finest.

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment