Sunday, January 26, 2014

What makeup and nail polish colors are good for dark hair and pale skin?

nail polish for pale skin
 on Light Shades for Fair Skin
nail polish for pale skin image



Volleyball


I have black hair, black eyes and pale skin (all naturally!). When my hair was lighter (dyed), I could get away with dark nail polish and stuff, but now I'm wondering if I should lighten up on the makeup colors and polish. I have warm tones in my skin. Any advice on any colors for anything? (clothes, makeup, nail polish, etc.)


Answer
Wear nail polish colors like Rihanna. She wears neon colors, and they're really cool.

What color nail polish goes best with my skin tone?




?


I have light skin which is not tanned. I am not pale. My skin tone would be closest to Penelope Cruz's skin color. What colors in nail polish look best for my skin color? Should I try silver nail polish?


Answer
maybe natural pinks or sliver? sometimes go have to go dark to make your polish POP!!
i have tan skin like, light medium color so i wear lots of bright neon colors thats what works for me




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment