Monday, January 27, 2014

Would black finger nail polish seem unprofessional?

nail polish unprofessional
 on just could not stop staring at my sparkly sparkly nails
nail polish unprofessional image



cowgal1994


Next week I have a very important business meeting and I want to appear confident and professional in front of my colleagues. Usually my nails are painted black but now I'm wondering how that will affect their perception of me. Today my nails chipped away because of a long day at the pool so I'm wondering- should I repaint them black or leave them be? What message does black finger nail polish send about me as a person? Also do you have any tips as to dressing professional? Thanks in advance! :D


Answer
Black says "goth". Something that blends in with your skin tone or plain clear or a French manicure would give a much more professional look.

Is this unprofessional to wear to work?




Pomlover


Nail polish?? I have heard so many things about nail polish. Is it tacky to wear nail polish, particularily a dark shade to work, if you work at a bank that is.
my first day is not until monday, so i think it would be wise just to go with a clear coat until I find out all of the rules. I know the dress code is pretty strict about looking professional.



Answer
Most companies dont care if it goes with your outfit, but if its chipped and stuff like that in noticable colors they will dislike that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment