Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Does putting nail polish in the fridge help keep it smooth or good?

nail polish in fridge
 on Nail Polish In Fridge%#$
nail polish in fridge image



Banana_Spl


i need to keep my nail polish from getting all hard and sticky.


Answer
that just means the nail polish is old once it gets that way. but if you want to prevent it, keeping it in the fridge makes it last longer yes.

How to remove nail polish from plastic?




Chris


I was hiding some nail polish from my three year old and put it on top of the fridge, and when I opened the fridge it fell and broke all over the inside of my refridgerator. It hardened pretty quickly and I have tried nail polish remover to get it off but that won't work. Any ideas on how to remove it from plastic? Paint thinner maybe??


Answer
I would use abrasion....namely an S.O.S. pad (or Brillo), plus water.

The S.O.S. pad will probably scratch the plastic, but I doubt it will be noticeable inside a refrigerator.

Just scrub with a wet S.O.S. until the nail polish is removed. Then wipe with a wet cloth to remove the soap residue.

Good luck.

.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment