Sunday, January 26, 2014

How to get rid of a nail fungus?

nail polish for fungus
 on Laser Nail Fungus Treatment - Electra Laser, Downtown Vancouver, BC
nail polish for fungus image



Alex


So I've had nail polish on my toes for a couple of months and yesterday I decided to get rid of it and I noticed my big toe was yellowish looking and then I checked again today, it looked more yellow. It doesn't hurt at all. I just want it to be gone. Can I get something from the pharmacy?


Answer
There are a lot of ways to cure toenail fungus. Remedies like tea tree oil and oregano oil. However it really takes a lot of time to cure toenail fungus. Why won't you check this site that I found it has great reviews on toenail fungus cures.

How can I tell if this is a nail fungus.?




Toby4


I just took off my toe nail polish and all of my toes had what looks like white clouds or they look very dry from all the white patches on them. I was able to buff 95% of it off and apply a toe nail fungus medicine. Is this the start of a fungus or is it fungus? I hate to use the medicine because it dries my nails out but I don't want a fungus either. Any suggestions.


Answer
try going to the doctor or maybe your local pharmacist




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment