Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Where can I get black glow in the dark nail polish?

nail polish stickers
 on The hardest part with nail art stickers is choosing which design to ...
nail polish stickers image



Caroline


Does this even exist? I want nail polish that looks gothic during the day and glows at night (for halloween). Or should I just use orange glow in the dark nail polish, and put on stickers of bats and stuff. Can you tell me any specific brands for nail polish and stickers? Or fake nails?


Answer
yes it exists if u live in canada maybe you could get it in a shoppers drumart (i am not sure if there are even any in usa)

Maybe walgreens or something like that in the us or even walmart in even one of those countries. i think my ex-friend or cousin had some and my cousin had like necklaces and EARINGS! ( how cool ) my ex friend had like lipstick and eye shadow so it looked really cool because like every few inches on her face, it would be glowing! hope this helped and gave you some ideas!

Can I paint my acrylic nails without ruining them?




Freya Conr


I got acrylic nails professionally applied yesterday and I was wondering if I can apply nail polish/stickers and remove them with nail polish remover without ruining them?


Answer
Nail polish and stickers definitely! I do it all the time.


Removing them... not so sure. always been scared to try.
But i doubt it, as when you get them removed you put your hands in some chemical?
Which smells like NPR , so im guessing it is NPR.


Btw - NPR : Nail polish remover [;




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment