Thursday, January 30, 2014

Whats the name of this color nail polish?




Becca


Once when i got my nails done at the salon they put a translucent pinkish color over my french manicure, depending on how the light hit my nails it look like a hot pink or neon purple color, i went back to find out the name of the color and they didn't have it and didn't know the name of it, does any one know a nail polish like this?


Answer
My mom owns many nail salon. i used to help her alot . This polish your talking about is call colton candy . Its light, pinkish. but changes colors based on the lights. it`s often used for french manicures alot.

Nail Polishes?????????




Jacquelyn


I have 2 questions:
1) What is the best drugstore nail polish (I am mostly looking for something that doesn't dry nails, but I like the other benefits too)?
2) What colors would look good on me? I am pale-ish, but I have olive undertones, and when I am tan I am an olive color, and I have dark/medium brown hair????

Thanks!!!!
Sorry I have 1 more question to add:
I am absolutely HORRIBLE at painting my nails with dark colors (it never looks right, it's always streaking and gets all over my fingers), how do I improve?



Answer
i use sally hansen.
they have special nail polishes that dont just color your nails, but they add shine and make them grow and stay healthy.
for what you are describing of yourself, i say try a pale salmon color. it should bring out your undertones and give your skin a healthy shine. also, i think you should use a light/pale pink lipgloss to help bring out your olive undertones and eccentuate your hair.
to help prevente messing your nails up, you should try getting a sponge seperator. i forget the exact name of them, but they seperate you nails, making it easier to stay on the nail and not on your hand.
also, try a clear shine to add on top of your color cotes.
hope this helped.
anything more, feel free to ask.
-Bridget




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment