Monday, January 27, 2014

What is the proper name (if there is one) of the acrylic paint that they use to make 3-D acrylic nail art?

nail art names
 on Nail Art
nail art names image



Sarah S


I'm not sure if its just called 3-D nail art paint, or whatever, but I want to know what its called.

And also, where might they sell it, and would it be expensive to buy?



Answer
I think this might be what you're on about, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pro-24-Colours-3D-Nail-Art-Glitter-Acrylic-Tip-Pen-New_W0QQitemZ160278697383QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160278697383&_trkparms=72%3A1121%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Ebay is the only place I have seen them. I have bought them and used them and they're pretty good but not for on natural nails unless you have an hour spare to sit and let it set properly..it really does take that long before they are set hard enough not to smudge. Also, some of the colours just don't work well enough to do anything but dots with them...they won't drag into a shape etc.

Can someone work in a nail shop and just do nail art?




theirrepla


I am about to start school next month. I'm going to get my Nail Tech license. Right now I'm having a hard time financially, the only thing I am really good at is doing nail art. Is it possible for me to be able to work in a nail shop and do nail art?


Answer
Sure it's possible. It just depends on if the shop wants to hire a person just to do one thing. Maybe you could be willing to do pedicures as well. Where I go they do have one person who just does that. Check around & get your name out there. Good luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment