Monday, January 27, 2014

Where can I buy online discount nail polish with a good Canada shipping rate?

nail polish under a dollar
 on La Femme Ultra Violet UV Glow Neon Nail Polish - �2.09 : Casper ...
nail polish under a dollar image



Sara Aikma


I am looking for a site with opi around 4.99 and china glaze around 3.00. I would also like the shipping to be under 1o dollars to canada, where i live. i live in ottawa ontario. if not ill just order from transdesign :) thank you!


Answer
Try ebay.

What should I get my friends for Christmas?




bunnnyy


I have about 8 close friends that I was planning on buying Christmas presents for. I was thinking that i would spend about 15 dollars on each friend.

My friends are pretty girly and they are from ages 14-16. I just need some general ideas. Im so stuck on this because I always buy nail polish and stuff every year.

Any Ideas? Thanksss!



Answer
well...This is the joy of Christmas..... you don't need lot of cash to make a gift...
You could try something symbolic ... something to remind her about The Christmas from 2009.
A little tree (like 25 cm ) a snowing globe ... Forget what people told you that 15$ is too low for Christmas gifts.
I had bough lots of presents in my life under 10$ to boys and girls and I found that not all the time the size, the cost or the value matters.
When you give a little present must be from heart , and something like a surprise .... don't just give it to her ...make a little story.

" Last night Santa had visited me ...and it seems that Rudolf was ill ....got the flew....He also told me that he can't come to you ...but he give me this Christmas gift to give you"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment