Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Where can I get some free samples for nail art?

nail art hello kitty
 on Nail Art
nail art hello kitty image



Lili


Recently, I get crazy about nail designs, who can tell me where I can get some free samples to try my patterns at the very beginning. Thanks in advance!


Answer
hi, there are lots of freebie websites, you can find freebies there.
actually, i got a free hello kitty nail art stamping plate several days ago on a nail art website, but they only offer 10pcs per day, you can check out it here: http://www.bornprettystore.com/hello-kitty-nail-plates-p-932.html
hope it helps.

What to get my friends for Christmas?




Amanda


So I want to get everyone something different...

1st friend is in theater, has a beautiful singing voice, loves vintage type stuff and the nightmare before Christmas and Alice in wonderland she also likes movies and doing her nails And her favorite colors are pink red grey and black

2nd friend is really good at art and plays volleyball shes really random and loves hello kitty and anime and she likes random YouTube videos and loves animals. Her favorite colors are green pink and orange

3rd friend is quieter. She used to play basketball and she's super smart. She lovessssssssssssss video games and twinkies and food in general especially cultural food and just started horse back riding and her favorite colors green



I know I'll figure out what to get them eventually but my past3 ideas fell through so any suggestions?



Answer
Friend 1: get her the movie "The Princess Bride" (my personal fav)
Friend 2: depends on what you mean by "she likes art", if you mean she likes to MAKE art, get her supplies for whatever type of art she likes to make (example: if she paints, new canvases and and an easel) otherwise, I'm not sure, not enough details about this friend.
Friend 3: get her an NES (Nintendo entertainment system) with Battletoads (hard to find, but awesome gift for a true gamer)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment