Thursday, February 6, 2014

Acrylic nail designs?




Lauren


I want to get acrylic nails but I don't like the designs at the place I get my nails done. Can I show them a picture of a design I like and can they do it? They don't understand English very well. And do you recommend any nail salons in Omaha?


Answer
Do you have an Instagram? There are literally TONS of cute nail art designs on there posted by the nail art community (myself included, my handle is @nailsuniverse). I think it would be easy enough just to show them a picture of what you want and have them recreate it.

Nail art design ideas?




brittney


It can be anything but please keep it in the easy or medium level. Thx!


Answer
Try searching pictures on Instagram & Tumblr. Always works for me :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment