Sunday, February 2, 2014

I CAN'T paint my nails(so frustrating)!!!!!!!?




Abby


I'm SO sick and tired of not being able to paint my nails!! I can't aford manicures every week, and every time i try to paint my nails my hands shake. Even if they dont shake, it sitll turns out HORRIBLE. I've tried EVERYTHING! Regular nail polish, nail art pens. It's bad enough that I can't even paint my left hand (I'm right-handed0 but then when i try to paint my right hand!! OH BOY!! It looks like a five year old tried painting my nails!!! And all my friends paint their own nails, and one of my friends does such a beautiful job on her nails. They always look flawless! Is there any like, nail painting class I can take or something?? seriously, I wanna know.


Answer
Paint your nails and let it dry it can look so sloppy on your skin but when it dries wash it off with hot/warm water it comes off right away. trust me I can't paint my nails and I've been doing it like forever.

Anyone like this art peice I did?




artbittch


http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g291/Bronte_02/?action=view&current=MyPicture-1-3.jpg

I'm fourteen and like doing a lot of colours in my paintings
for thoes who didnt know who it is.
its Bob Marley



Answer
Beautiful work. Colorful and very expressive. If your intent was to show emossion you nailed it. This is a very happy and positive painting. For a fourteen year old you have very good hands. Keep the brush on the canvas as they say, and as a tip for the future try not telling people your age. As far as I'm concerned you could be 93. Unfortunatelly artists tend to be pre-judged by things like age, cultural background, lifestyle and education. This is a shame, because art should be judged by the piece more so than the artist. If only one person in the world likes your artwork then you can concider yourself a success. A good artist will always wonder if their good enough, a great artist doesn't have time to ask because their too busy creating. Paint paint paint, because someone is waiting to see what's next.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment