Sunday, February 2, 2014

Nail salon question??????




lexy h


This is a bit of an odd question,But I'm really wondering. Is there any good nail salons in Knoxville that do like nail art?(like the rhinestones and things you see on peoples nails occasionally?) or do you have to do them yourself?I love these nails,And I was wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere that could do this. Thanks if you can,If not thanks anyways. ^^


Answer
Not familiar with Knoxville, but whenever I'm searching for a recommendation for a new place of business I use Yelp. If you have an iPhone(or maybe even a Blackberry) there's a free app for it, and here is their website: www. yelp.com I found my hair colorist and dentist on this site....LOVE it!

Does anyone know someone that does 3d nail art in Newark, Delaware area?




Mark


I use to have a girl that did them for me in NJ but since i moved i have yet to find a salon or someone that does them...


Answer
Go to YELP or Craigslist and read reviews or post on their message boards there from your city.

We live in OREGON.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment