Sunday, February 2, 2014

How do I paint my nails like a pro?




Mikayla A


I have been seeing all these videos on YouTube. They have not been helping. How do I paint like a pro?


Answer
Buy tape. Blue scotch tape works best, you can use it to create French nails, tribal prints , zig zag, geometric shapes, pointed tips, etc.
As for nail art like painting on characters or detailed nail art, patience and practice with nail art pens ($8 Sally Henson) nail art polish ($1-$4 nail art)

How do I fix my jeans that I spilled nail polish all over?




Kari


It's already dried, and the stain won't come out. My friends said maybe I could sew on some beads or patches to over it up. Or maybe just cut the stained part out and make it into a miniskirt. What do u think?


Answer
If the nail polish remover with acetone (a must) doesn't take it out, then make it a decoration. Try a small area with the polish remover first, to see what it does to the fabric.
"If you get a lemon, make lemonade." It's an old saying, but it really applies here. If the polish won't come out, paint over it, sew around it on zig-zag stitch, then cut the hole out, put beads on it, cut it into a skirt. All of those will be fun and give you a new look. Google decorated jeans or jean art or denim art, see what others have done to their jeans.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment