Monday, February 3, 2014

Anyone who loves Nail Art follow me on Tumblr pleaseee :)?




Louise


Hey all, started a Tumblr last night after slowly growing a passion for it, only currently 2 pics of my Nail Art up but would love some follows, don't quite know how it works yet lol
Passion4NailArt.tumblr.com

Thank You will of course return the follow :) xx



Answer
Followed. (:
follow me? hopestealer.tumblr.com

Does anyone have any nail art ideas?




Hay


I absolutely love nail art! I have no idea of what to do next though! I have done zebra, drippy nails, even cutie mark nails from Mlp :P does anybody have any ideas for nailart?


Answer
Tumblr has a ton- try looking through the nail art tags!

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/nail-art




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment