Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Where can you order/buy nail art tools decoration?







Where can you buy or order. Ail art tools/brushes and gems. Does anyone know any English websites which sell them so that they do not need to be shipped or sent from another country because the only websites I kno are American.


Answer
If you need a reliable one stop online destination for quality nail care and nail art products, you've come to the right place! We specialize in nail art products but we also carry a huge variety of essential nail care tools such as files, nail tips and nail art magazines.
Unlike many other nail art and nail care websites, this one was started by a real life professional nail technician. That's right, my name is Una Pecatti and I've been running this website since 2008, but I'm also an honest to goodness nail technician as well. I've been in the field for a long time, so I know which products work, and which don't. So when you shop at "Viva La Nails" you benefit from my many years of experience.
At Viva La Nails, you get top quality products and top quality service all in the same place. Every product that you see here is in stock. If you order today, we will send out your package with 24 hours (Mon-Fri), guaranteed!

What r cool nail polish/art tools?







or things tht u can use for ur nails. thanks


Answer
I use dotting tools and L.A decoration nail polish and it comes with a thin brush, also thin/small brushes for detail




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment