Thursday, February 6, 2014

Getting nails done at a salon?




Batool


I've never gotten my nails done before and I'm thinking about trying it. I do not want to do anything that involves fake nails. So, I was wondering is it possible to get nail art done ( like with those cute designs and little gems) on natural nails? Also, is it possible to remove the design whenever I want if I get nail art done on natural nails? Lastly, what are the steps in general when getting your nails done? Thanks in advance. :)


Answer
Of course you can i got my nails done with a cute little flower or sometime gems.
The steps are:
1) you pick out a color and design
2) they sit I down and start cutting and filing your nails also they push down the cuticle
3) then they cut some skin off from the sides
4) then they put one hand in a bowl of water and start doing the same in the other nails
5) and once all that jazz is done they dry your hands and put a base coat on
6) then they put the color ðððððð
7) then they wait till it dries and start doing the design

Anybody Like Flower Nail Art Collection?




Maria Smit


I have been checking some nail art collection. And i really like that kind of nails. Can anybody tell me from where i can make my nail design in United States...?? I have a link which i really like of Nail Art:
http://www.news-world.us/index.php/2009/11/nail-art-designs-sweet-nail-art-pictures/



Answer
Just go to any nail salon. But if you want my opinion, it looks sort of tacky with the long, fake nails. You should paint your NATURAL nails to look like that. :) Hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment