Saturday, September 21, 2013

Can I bring a nail color/nail polish and a lip gloss and foods on the airplane?

nail polish 7
 on Nail Art Tutorial - Formal Prom Flower Nails to match your dress ...
nail polish 7 image



Miyuki


Can I bring a 2 nail color/nail polish that the size is 7.5ml (the size of my 2 nail polish are the same) and a lip gloss that the size is 7g and is there any thing That I CANT and I CAN bring on the plane?


Answer
Those things are all fine. They need to be in a 1 qt. zip lock bag which you take out of your luggage and put into a bin before sending it through the x-ray machine at the security check point.

Food: You can bring just about any food from home that you want. However - do not bring things like yogurt, pudding, jello, or other liquid like foods. Avoid things that are messy, drippy, difficult to eat - for obvious reasons. Fruit, sandwiches, crackers, candy, gum, snacks - all of that kind of thing are fine.

Drinks: You may bring an empty water bottle in your carry on luggage, then fill it from a drinking fountain after security. Otherwise, you will need to buy a beverage from one of the shops after the security check point.

For either food or drink, anything that you purchase after the security check point is OK to take onto the plane (but, seriously, out of consideration for your fellow travelers, avoid heavily spiced foods, messy foods, things that would be hard to eat in cramped quarters.)

How do I remove blue nail polish from beige carpet?

Q. My friend and I were doing are nails in her bedroom, and her neighbor, a boy, 7, came in and wanted to paint something. We gave him a plastic thing and he spilled blue nail polish all over my friend's carpet. I really feel guilty though I didn't do anything. My friend is getting blamed and will probably be grounded for life. HELP!!!
I don't think her mom would let her use nail polish remover on the carpet. Might take away the carpet's color. Any other ideas?


Answer
This site has 3 methods recommended for nail polish removal:
http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/stain-removal/how-to-get-rid-of-nail-polish-stains
Sounds like the first one, trimming it out of the carped, is probably NOT the method to use.
I have not tried the Oxy Clean paste, but the nail polish remover should work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment