Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nail polish is constantly chipping off my nails, the same day I do them! Are my nails unhealthy?

nail polish names opi
 on New OPI Nail Polish Color Chart 2013 For Spring Summer
nail polish names opi image
Q. I've used a few different kinds. OPI works best, but I've been wanting to use Nina Ultra Pro nail polish, but it peels right off! Am I doing something wrong, or are my nails just unhealthy?


Answer
Some people have too much natural oil in their nails for polish. Make sure your nails are dry, go over them with alcohol dabbed on cotton first. Use a really good base coat, one that has an adhesive formula ( can't think of name). If there is a Sally's Beuty Supply near you, ask. Then use 2 coat of polish, letting each one dry, then apply a good top coat, reapply top coat every day or so. Good luck

What are some really good nail polish and where can I buy them?




Alyssa


I have these really bad nail polish that when it dries, I can still see some spots of my nails on it. Can anyone name any brands that actually look pretty and can stay on for some time? Thanks! :)


Answer
I expect people will be pouring info onto you about how great OPI nail polishes are. They are great to be honest. But if you don't want to spend lots of money on buying nail polishes, I would suggest you to try drug store nail polish brand like Sally Hansen for example. The Hard as Nails series has a great range of colour and stays on with no chipping for at least a week or two. They are quite cheap and I think you should give it a try.

Hope this helps :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment