Sunday, September 15, 2013

Where can i find a nail polish wall display?

nail polish wall display
 on Nail Wallrack Displays
nail polish wall display image



Becky Sue!


Does anyone know where i can find a nail polish wall display not online? I dont wanna pay for shipping!! Thanks for the help!!
I live in Northern Virginia



Answer
the only place i can think would be Sally Beauty Supply stores, i would try ebay or amazon heres what i found if you look a little more may be able to find others
http://www.amazon.com/Nail-Polish-Wall-Display-Bottles/dp/B004VN31JO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310013559&sr=8-1
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=nail+polish+wall+display&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_odkw=nail+polish+display&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Do you have any possible room decorating ideas?




paige_summ


I spend most of my time in my room. I do my computer stuff in there, eat snacks, watch T.V, and chill with my friends in that room, it's like my mini house. I am really into girly things and my current room is blue. It is 10ft by 8ft (on the small side..)
My little sis watched a show called "iCarly" for a while and I really liked Carly's bedroom when she put it on. I also have a lot of stuff, a TON! So I'd need a lot of storage.. Like 100 nail polishes, TBH, lol.
I like a lot of pink and white (girly) stuff and am an organization freak.. Let me know if you have any suggestions?



Answer
Well, one of the best things to do is take stock of what you HAVE and then what you NEED. You need storage, you say? I recommend Goggling decorative storage and looking at those. Also, how do you want to store them (we'll use the nail polish bottles as an example)? Do you want them out of sight, or might you want to use them as decorative pieces when not in use? If so, consider a plain shelf, nothing too elaborate, that has a few levels to it. Maybe arrange them by color to make a statement!

Unfortunately, 'girly' encompasses a LOT of styles. Are you modern girly? Traditional? A mish-mash?

I definitely recommend taking style quizzes and looking at the following site for ideas: http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/ Yes I know it says 'kids', but it's more than that! There's ideas for all sorts of themes for all ages. I've used them for ideas for years myself.

One point of note: Since your room is a bit small, I recommend multi-function pieces and utilizing vertical space. Got stuffed animals? Buy a net that goes in the upper corner and stick them there. Another idea for showing off pretty polishes is using spice shelves. They're tiered like stairs, and show off the small items without hiding them or taking up too much room. Here is a search of them on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_n_feature_keywords_1?rh=n%3A1055398%2Cn%3A%211063498%2Cn%3A284507%2Cn%3A289754%2Cn%3A289779%2Cn%3A510156%2Cp_n_feature_keywords_browse-bin%3A2827206011&bbn=510156&ie=UTF8&qid=1364616102
and here's a good example: http://www.amazon.com/Seville-Classics-3-Tier-Expandable-Organizer/dp/B001E2864K/ref=sr_1_4?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1364616171&sr=1-4

Also recommend using shelves (wall and book) for displaying and holding items. Just make sure you don't have too much that the room becomes cramped feeling!

I hope I was able to help a little bit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment