Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How do I get longer nails fast?

nail art for short nails
 on ... Nail Art Designs  Step by Step Process for Creating Comic Pop Art
nail art for short nails image



Sorrel


I have okay length nails but I want them to b a bit longer so i can do nail art and different designs on them that you cant do with short nails. every timee I have them the length I want, they just break even if I use top or base coats before I paint them or if I use moisturizer for my hands which is meant to help keep nails strong. I was looking on youtube and I saw a video saying that if you put water olive oil and salt in a bowl and mix it together and leave your hands in it for a hour or longer, your mails will grow. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Thank you :)


Answer
hi there,
There is no quick ways to grow your nails im afraid. I may take a while but it will be worth it.
What i would recommend would be to apply a cuticle oil at least twice daily and then use a strengthening type of nail polish to support them through growth.

yes you can use olive oil if you dont have cuticle oil.
also dont leave your hands in water for prolonged periods of time without wearing gloves.
after a few weeks you will notice your nails will be a lot stronger and will not break as much.

Good Luck!

also if you check out my blog you will see you dont need super long nails for nail art :) lifeinlacquer.blogspot.com

I have really short bitten nails and I would like to do nail art...What should I do?




Ton


I really really short nails and I want them to look pretty. So I thought maybe some simple nail art would help...
*I have



Answer
I would say to file them down and start over. Let them grow for a while.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment