Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Does anybody know a website where I can buy nail polish for a cheap price?

nail polish amazon
 on Neon Nail Polish � Cosmetics nail polish
nail polish amazon image
Q. Does anybody know where i can buy nail polish really cheap online? I really want to know. Thanks!


Answer
Try Amazon. More than 10 000 nail polish :-) Check this link:

What can I use to organize my nail polishes?




V the Fina


I have about 20 nail polishes (and intend to collect more!) ranging from OPI, Essie, China Glaze, etc. In essence, different size bottles. Where can I get a nail polish organizer, or what containers have you used to organize your nail polishes? Ideally, I would like the nail polishes to stand upright.


Answer
Oh wow, I love collecting nail polish too! I have all sorts of colors including turquoise and what i call 'highlighter yellow' hahaha.

You can opt to get this one:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000E1VQT/ref=asc_df_B0000E1VQT748811?smid=A2TBDGJEUH5S52&tag=dealt184dealt&linkCode=asn

There's an entire discussion thread about it here:
http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2009/02/fanatic-feedback-storage-solutions.html?showComment=1235864520000

As always, store away from direct sunlight! And shake the bottles every so often so that they wont dry up~

Hope this helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment