Sunday, September 15, 2013

What is a good product/material that dries stuff fast?

nail polish iphone case
 on   CHANEL Nail Colour Case  iphone 5  ...
nail polish iphone case image



beachgirly


So i decided to draw a picture on my iphone case and i want the picture to last forever on it.
i used a sharpie as my media and after i finished i set the case by the window to help it dry.
i also have a lot marks on it that were from smearing and idk what to use to take those marks off!!
i've used baby oil and nail polish remover but non of them are working. should i try using goop-off?



Answer
Try wd-40 or goof off.Hope i helped!

How to get sharpie off a Silicone iPhone case?




haylie


I bought a really good white iPhone case from 5 below thinking I could costomize it with sharpie. Well not thinking I sharpied it and the sharpie just rubs off onto my hands as I new a way to get it off I've tryed soap and water but it didn't work. Help please!!


Answer
try a solvent like nail polish remover.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment