Saturday, September 14, 2013

What are good inexpensive nail polishes?

nail polish 99 cents
 on Saved by the bell nagellak | MaxaFashion
nail polish 99 cents image



Bianca


I've recently been doing my own nails. I live on youtube, so i'm always looking for new designs that I can do. My issue is that when I do my nails, the next day I have to redo them. What nail polishes are the best, but are inexpensive. Thanks In Advance.


Answer
I've found that with nail polishes, you never really know how well they'll work, & price isn't always a guarantee. Like for example, I don't really like Orly nailpolishes, & Revlon (I don't like ANY of their polishes,they chip the fastest) makes one that's twice as much as their regular nailpolishes,but it chipped super fast. And then with the cheaper ones, you never really know-like with Wet n Wild, their regular 0.99 cent ones chip fast, yet they make a 1.99 one that lasts awhile. So it can be a crap shoot. But there's a few in general that I really like that are very inexpensive. Sinful Colors is good, it stays on pretty good, & is usually around $2 or $3. And Sally Hansen X-treme Colors I think they're called (the ones in like a more cylinder shaped bottle) stay on well,& they're about $3 or so. And Sally Hansen Hard as Nails is good too,& also around $3. I also like Milani, which is a little more,like $4.50. There are two really off brands I love that you may not be able to find-Confetti, and then there's one called Ruby Kisses. Ruby Kisses is some of the most long lasting nail polish I've ever used,& it's $1. And I've used Confetti's clear as a top coat,& I swear, it makes any nail polish last longer & it's $2. I know it's alot I've mentioned, but different stores carry different stuff, & also everyone keeps mentioning Essie, which I love too, but Essie is $8. I don't consider that very inexpensive.

what is cheep nail polish and good nail polish that i can get in philly?




Julez


i live in the suberbs of philly and i want good cheap nail polish that it 3 bucks and under where and how much will it be?


Answer
Where I live we have Dollar stores or even like a 99 Cent store. I'm pretty sure all states have these types of stores. Nail polish can run expensive for a name brand, but I think a generic woks just as well. Try to get a fast drying one, I've always had good luck with those!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment