Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What nail polish should I use for my sleepover?

nail art diy
 on easy nail art tutorial youtube  easy nail art tutorial short nails ...
nail art diy image



Keara


My friend always shows m up on nail polish and I'm having a sleepover with her and her sister the same age also I am 13, but she always says the greatest ideas and says oh you can copy me but when I do her sister is like oh you copied her your such a copycat and I know this shouldn't bother me but I have been teased a lot and it gets to me so it really hurts me and she knows and then the one with great ideas says that she's right and yeah maybe but it's not like I stole a million dollar idea and also she said I could so it's not all my fault and I need good ideas quick


Answer
You can go here to get ideas: http://pinterest.com/iamalyssa/diy-nails/
You can go here for how you do different things with your nails: http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/12-amazing-diy-nail-art-designs-using-scotch-tape

There are a millions things you can do by sectioning off your nails with scotch tape.

Living in a rented house want to decorate bedroom wall?

Q. Can't paint it or put nails in it, any cheap DIY ways of making a blank magnolia wall more interesting. Links and pictures appreciated! I Iove indie/alternative rock music eg. Modest mouse the pixies, bright eyes etc. Love fashion and art. Want to make something to do with this. I have three large posters on the walls 1 breakfast at tiffanys poster 1 cassablanca poster and 1 holiday poster for huntington beach.


Answer
hang a quilt rack (forgot no nails) maybe cement nails......I was gonna say to hang one of your grandparents or just a quilt of your liking on the wall to match the things you already have,but that's a hard question when you can't paint or hang...another would be to frame your fav. posters and prop in the corners or along side the wall, maybe a big easil with one proped on it ...good luck and sorry I couldn't help out more...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment