Thursday, September 12, 2013

How can I be more confident? (10 Points for good tips)?

nail art boston
 on Boston Terrier nail art!!
nail art boston image



Zelda


This is going to be my last year in middle school, so for high school, I want to be confident. To be sincere, Im a little embarrassed by my chest size; I'm 34D and only 13(genetics). I've always covered up with dark jackets and started smelling bad since sweating badly, leaving me with little amount of friends. I don't want students or classmates calling me a who're or a s!ut and getting unwanted attention from guys. Im actually an honor student who's really good at math and art. About 90 percent of girls in my school are b cup or lower. I hate being that person who doesn't take off her jacket during gym but gets dirty looks from girls when I do. What should I do?


Answer
Instead of jackets, they have something to wear that will flatten your breasts, Ashley Abbott Newman on the Young & the Restless pretended she had her mastectomy due to cancer, but they actually wrapped her boobs well to make them flat!

I've experienced hot flashes since I was a kid, and it got worst when I turned 50. Just bring a fan, dress according to the weather, layer up so you can remove extra clothing and put more if you're cold.

I am also as healthy as a horse and I've got everything checked! As long as your nails, hair and body are all there, no hair loss (as most people have from an allergic reaction dyeing their hair and hormones changing) YOU'RE fine.

Confidence & beauty comes from within.

No matter how much makeup, how expensive your clothes, or how many times you dye your hair or how often, if you're still plastic outside, that beauty doesn't show. It comes from how you feel inside, and how you treat others. Ex: Michelle Pfeiffer is sexy EVEN without make-up!
Beauty comes from your good genes, and good beauty care from day one, plus 3-5 servings of fresh fruits & vegetables NOT made by man or woman like Cindy Crawford or supplements from GNC.

Beauty is wearing little house dresses, spaghetti-strap floral dresses - with no bra, just a very natural look. I'm thinking a hippie @ heart. I think a beautiful floral dress, barefoot, is way sexier than any Victoria Secret thing. Add a flower on your hair, that's the icing on the cake! Seeing a woman's neck is really beautiful.

A happy person is always beautiful.
Being 'cool with yourself' is really the only thing that people remember at the end of the day.

We all have flaws. Even celebrities making tons of dollars a day! "I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification."
~ Lady Gaga, referring to her cheek prosthetics, which she no longer wears.

Katy Perry also admitted she is insecure about certain aspects of her looks.
She said: âMy brows and my eyes, I think, are what frame my whole face. I have all right lips and all right cheekbones, but they`re no showoffs. If I get my brows and my eyes right, that really sets the whole face.â
"My skin used to be a lot worse than it is so I would use a lot more coverage as I was insecure about my skin,â Perry added.

Positive attitude makes people BEAUTIFUL, It's because they see other parts of the world suffering more than them. If it's about your tummy, jaw, breasts, face etc. today, what will you find about yourself that's negative tomorrow.
I thought I was ugly, because I never dated, but I treat people with respect, and I inspire them, making their negatives into a positive. Coming from Asia, I've been to where people only eat rice all day & nothing else, but that never bother me, so I've been there, I can relate, but people who has MORE than us, can't seem to appreciate how lucky they are.

"If you can learn to use your mind as well as you use a powder puff, you will become more truly beautiful." ~ Sophia Loren. She was a sexy symbol 40 years ago, she's was wearing a bathing suit, underarm hair and legs hair.

Iman's tip: "If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, let the beholder be you."

Most confident hero: Heather Abbott leaving the hospital in a pink dress and heels with her crutches. She was Boston bombing amputee.

Pink's quote, rock-star cover girl for Glamour's July 2013: "I'm just living my life. I don't want to be your kind of good.' The.Girl.Can.Rock!"
If you look @ the Red Carpet, many celebrities have dark knees or ugly feet wearing sexy sandals too small! Julianne Moore & Ke$sha for instance, two examples with flawed ugly feet, but they have beautiful smiles forgetting about their aches & pains, and walked the Red Carpet.

Itâs almost impossible to look as perfect as some of us deem celebrities look in photos. Heck, some of the celebrities donât even look like their own images thanks to heavy photoshopping. Some of it is getting a little ridiculous and you have to think about the young, impressionable children who could happen upon these pictures. To help give you some sense of reality, we offer 14 of the most airbrushed celebrity picsâ¦
Read more at http://styleblazer.com/69578/14-of-the-mâ¦

Ashton Kutcher about 'being sexy':
"The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart. And being thoughtful and being generous. Everything else is crap. I promise you. It's just crap that people try to sell to you to make you feel like less. So don't buy it. Be smart. Be thoughtful and be generous. . . . So build a life, don't live one, find your opportunities and always be sexy."

What Stores are at Mayfair Mall in Wisconsin?




Chelsey


I'm moving there and i need to know what stores. the mayfair mall website is blocked. Can someone inform of what is all there?


Answer
STORE
4 Seasons Nail Salon
98th Street
Abercrombie & Fitch
abercrombie kids
Aerie
Aeropostale
Aldo Accessories
AldoShoes
Alterra Coffee
AMC Mayfair 18
American Eagle Outfitters
American Greetings
Ann Taylor
Ann Taylor Loft
Apple Store
Applebeeâs
Arbyâs
AT&T
Auntie Anne's
Aveda
Baby Gap
Bachrach
Bakers
Banana Republic
Barnes & Noble
Bath & Body Works
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
Big Easy Cajun
Blueprint
Body Shop, The
Boston Store
Brighton
Brookstone
Buckle
Buddy Squirrel
Build-A-Bear Workshop
Burger King
Caché
Celebrate Wisconsin
Cellairis
Cellairis
Champs
Cheesecake Factory Restaurant
Chicken Now
Chico's
Chinese Gourmet
Chinese Relaxation Center
Chubby's Dogs
Cinnabon
Claireâs Boutique
Coach Leather
Coldwater Creek
Cool Shades
Cool Shades
Cool Shades
Crate & Barrel
Crazy 8
Cricket
Dairy Queen / Orange Julius
Dean & Fletcher
Deliaâs
Diamond Nexus Labs
Eddie Bauer
Egyptian International Art
Exotic Silver
Express
Express Men
Exquisite Threading
Finish Line
Foot Action
Foot Locker
For Love 21
Forever 21
Fox World Travel
Foxâs Menswear & Leather
Fuzziwigs Candy Factory
GameStop
Gap
Gap Body
Gap Kids
Gap Maternity
Gloria Jeanâs Coffees
GNC
Godiva Chocolatier
Gymboree
Hatworld
Herslof Opticians
Hollister Co.
Hot Topic
Icing
J. Crew
J. Jill
Janie & Jack
Jeff's Sports
Jos. A Bank Clothiers
Journeys
Julie's Sewing & Design
Justice
Kay Jewelers
L'Occitane
Lady Footlocker
Lenscrafters
Little Tokyo
LoveSac Life
Macy's
Maggiano's Little Italy
MasterCuts
Mayfair Market
McCormick & Schmick's
Men's Wearhouse and Tux
Mia & Max
Moments in Sports
Mr. Dino's
Mrs. Field's Cookies
MW Tux
Nail Arts
Name Buckles
Naturally Created
Nueske's Meats
P.F. Chang's
Pac Sun
Paciugo Italian Gelato
Panera Bread
Payless Shoe Source
Perfume Plus
Picture People
Piercing Pagoda
Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn Kids
ProActive
Quality Candy
Quick Fix-It Jewelry
Rave
Regis Salons
Restoration Hardware
Richard Bennett
Rockport
Rocky Rococo's
Rogers & Hollands
Rosetta Stone
Royal Shine
Sbarro
Seacret Spa
Sephora
Shawâs Jewelers
Silver Choice
Sleep Number by Select Comfort
Soaps & Scents
Solstice Sunglass Boutique
Soma Intimates
Spencer Gifts
Starbucks
Steak Escape
Stein Optical
Sterling Works
Steve Madden
Stride Rite
Subway
Sunglass Hut
Swarovski's - Coming Soon
T-Mobile
T-Mobile
T-Mobile
Talbots
Teavana
The Walking Company
Things Remembered
Time Square Watch Shop
Time Warner Cable
Torrid
Trade Secret
US Bank
US Cellular
Verizon
Victoriaâs Secret
Viktor Viktoria
Wet Seal
White House | Black Market
Williams-Sonoma
Wisconsin Active Sportswear
Yankee Candle
Zales




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment