Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm being a Pink Lady from Grease for Halloween?

nail polish 50s
 on Chicago Bulls Logo Upside Down Tattoo Kootationcom
nail polish 50s image



Stephanie


My friend and I are dressing up as pink ladies. We have the pink jacket, black glasses, and white shirt so far. We're just not sure if we should we black leggings or just black skinny jeans, black converse or pink converse, or black flats. Also, what accessories would a pink lady wear? Like jewelry, nail polish color, hair style? Thanks!


Answer
Black leggings all the way, and black flats. In the 50s, I don't think there were converses. A fake, plastic diamond ring, maybe a pearl necklace, glittery pink nail polish, bright pink lipstick, over-exerated eyeshadow&blush and an updo, like Frenchy in the movie! :D

Hope it helped!! :) xx

How did it come to this?







When did men become so pussified? eyeliner, 2 hours in the morning fixing their hair, nail polish. Why is it like this? How did we go from the Strong, manly, type of person that was in the 40s-50s and now into this incredibly feminine style of now. And why did this happen?

I say we take back our balls and become men again.



Answer
I can't. My wife got them in the divorce settlement




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment