Saturday, September 14, 2013

What design do you think I should do on my nails?

nail art zebra stripes
 on ... Art Everything you have to know about nails, nails product, art
nail art zebra stripes image



s


I have a red Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen, and I'm putting it over black nail polish. I did red polka dots on black last time and it looked really nice, but now I'm not sure what design to do. Any ideas would be appreciated! :D


Answer
Zebra stripes wold be super cute. So would vertical stripes, you could also write each letter of your name on each one of your nails, you even your nickname. A simple french tip would be nice as well. (:

What are some things I can write or draw on my nails?




MoDeL4LiFe


Not those stick-on nails, I wanna draw my own design on my nails, like my name is Naomi, so I would write it on my finger nails. Well, u get the point. Thanks for helping, whoever helped.


Answer
my fav is zebra print ! it is easy to do and you can polish your nails any color first and then get a black nail art pen for the strips .. or you can do the stripes in any color using a paint brush and nail polish ,,, there are a bunch of nail art websites for ideas just google it and see what you like ...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment