Friday, September 13, 2013

What would be a good nail polish blog name?

nail polish names
 on OPI nail polish colors | Top nail polishes
nail polish names image



iheartrunn


I want to start a blog to share my hobbies and interest with nail polish, nail art, etc.

But almost all the obvious names are taken. I am having a hard time thinking of any.



Answer
Nail or never?
Nailed it?
Talonz?
Top Coat?

Is it ok for a male to polish his nails with red nail polish?




MH


I just finished polishing my toenails a bright red. Its sally Hansen brand nail polish and the name of the color is sacred scarlet and its the maximum growth plus line. I was just wondering if its ok that im wearing this color on my toenails?
What do you girls think about guys who wear nail polish like the one im wearing now?
Can you suggest some other colors i cn wear. I like red and pink. I would like to find a shade of pink that is very bright.



Answer
It's fine! Men who wear polish are very brave and manly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment