Monday, September 9, 2013

How to do really cool nail art?

nail art 1
 on 2010 pink nail trends | My Nails Art
nail art 1 image



Aman


Hi! My brother's birthday is tomorrow. He's turning 20, mashallah. And I wanted to do really cool nail art on my finger and toe nails (matching). I want to do something really impressive. So what can I do? All answers are appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
1. You need, any colour nail polish, nail polish remover, clear nail polish, peices of newspaper, or books.
2. Paint your nails, wait for them to dry then place the newspaper over it anyway you want.
3. Apply nail polish remover, waiit for like 40 seconds or whenever you think it is ready then peal it off.
4. Cover the layer with the shiny clear nail enamel to make it look more proffessional.
Light colours like light blue or Aqua green suit it better than red

What's the best nail polish brand without being too pricey?




Skittles S


I do nail art, and I'd love to find a nail polish that last a long time.
Price range anywhere from $1 to $10. Brands?



Answer
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure; awesome stuff and great colors!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment