Friday, September 13, 2013

Where can I get a nail polish display?

nail polish display rack
 on The acrylic nail polish display rack, model # CR100
nail polish display rack image
Q. I would actually like to put my MAC eyeshdows in that.
I live in Canada.
THx!


Answer
it's hard to find a place to buy one Sally may have one not sure mine doesn't I say browse Amazon see if the places ship to Canada online is the only place I think of I just use a pretty box til I can find one good luck http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Nail-Polish-Display-Rack/dp/B001T8HZAA

Where can i find a nail polish set in a set of 50 nailpolishes?




Xx...Sexy.


can u also suggest onlyn shops!


Answer
8ty8beauty.com, goddesswithin.com, sally beauty supply are best ones I've found. Not sure about a "set" of 50 though. You can, of course, buy as many polishes as you like and cases, racks are available for storage/display.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment