Saturday, September 14, 2013

What happens if you brush your teeth with nail polish remover?

nail polish poisoning
 on Springtime Colorblock Nails~
nail polish poisoning image



Hannah


OK, i'm pretty sure nail polish remover got on my toothbrush. I rinsed it off a couple of times, but I still brushed my teeth with it. Is that bad?


Answer
if rinsed it is fine.


on purpose though, you will poison yourself if it contains acetone and possibly die. if non acetone it will also poison you but you wont die. it will not whiten your teeth

Is it okay to put nail polish on your skin? On the neck specifically?




Loopy Loop


I need vampire bites for my costume but I'm poor and I have blood red nail polish I was going to dot on my neck. Is that okay or will it poison me or something? The nail polish is Pure Ice brand from Wal Mart.


Answer
It wont poison you, but instead I would use red food coloring. It will work a lot better and not stick to your skin.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment