Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What are some things that have meat without you knowing?

nail polish marshmallows
 on Nail polish bites - marshmallows dipped in frosting and topped with a ...
nail polish marshmallows image






I already know about McDonald's French fries and and jello but what are some words that mean animal byproduct or something. What should I be aware of being a vegetarian?

Please help and tell me for sure you almost definitely know...... What Are some "fake" names it can be hidden under

Also is nail polish bad for the environment? I use Nicole most of the time............. But Answer the other question first please

Thanks in advance!



Answer
Most marshmallows have gelatin in them (try the Sweet 'n' Sara brand; they're veggie-friendly) and a lot of yogurt and cottage cheese does as well. Also, Pizza Hut puts "beef essence" in its pizza sauce, so even a vegetable pizza there is a no-no.

Also, a lot of shampoos and some cosmetics contain collagen. Some cheese is made with rennet (look for those made with microbial or vegetable enzymes instead).

Read the labels on _everything_. Just last week I bought some Green Giant Broccoli and Carrots with Garlic and Herbs. Got it home and discovered it has gelatin in it!

Are there any good white nail polishes out there?




LM


My sister wants French tips for her graduation but I can't find a white polish that isn't crappy, I've bought three. Essie Marshmallow, NYC French White Tip, and another I can't remember. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
LM



Answer
Try revlon or Loreal. Just go to target and look at all different brands that have white. At my store there's about 10. If your problem is it looks too clear once you put it on then open the bottle before you buy it and you should be able to tell if it's thick enough. White's a tricky color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment