Tuesday, October 8, 2013

How do cosmetic companies make makeup? How do they find manufacturers?

nail polish quotes
 on vivid chanel nail polish cosmetic back case for ... - inspiring ...
nail polish quotes image



Samantha


I dream of designing makeup and nail polish, but I don't know how to get into the business.

How do you find companies to design makeup for you? What about nail polish?



Answer
You go to this website called http://www.alibaba.com/

Find a supplier thru that website. Send them your idea. Ask for quote. If you like the quote, then send them 10% to make a sample. Then if your approve the sample, mass produce and send them the rest of the money.

Make a website and sell your stuff.

How do I get rid of yellow nails from dark polish and no base coat?




Princess


I got into a really bad habit of not putting on base coat when I painted my nails and now I can't get rid of this yellow look on my nails. I have tried soaking them in lemon juice but that doesn't work. I am looking for any suggestions.


Answer
Wow your in for a treat! I just read this magazine article on 10 brilliant uses for toothpaste here I'll quote it for you

"Oops! You gave yourself a knockout manicure but you forgot to apply a base coat before painting your nails a dark color. And now that you've removed the polish, your nails have taken on a yellowish tin! To get them back to their normal shade, apply whitening toothpaste on an old toothbrush, and use tiny circular motions to scrub the surface of each fingernail. The detergents in the toothpaste lift off stain-causing particles, returning your nails to top form in no time."

Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment