Thursday, October 10, 2013

Is it easy to create nail art by my own?

nail art step by step
 on Make the express yourself nail art design.
nail art step by step image



Brer Fox


I am not experienced in drawing but I really wish to learn nail art. If there are some easy to start lessons for newcomers like me? Suggest any web sites.


Answer
Hi, I think this page is the one you need. Here are really usefull lessons step by step, and many photos. I looked through many sites, but this is one which really offers such lessons.

What are good websites for steps on how to paint your nails?




Sarah


I love painting my nails with my two other sisters and we need some ideas on detailed but easy nail designs because we just got an AWESOME new nail art pen that does really designs! Make sure they are easy though thanks!


Answer
i just tried a new nail art really easy and look amazing, i posted it on my blog you can check it out http://lookguide.blogspot.fi/p/gliter.html

if u want i update every few days new nail art so you can check it and get new ideas all the time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment