Thursday, October 10, 2013

What should I do to prepare for a job interview?




ichigofrui


I'm interviewing at a local pizzeria (not a chain, just local). I've never had a job interview, so I don't know the first thing about how to start. What should I wear? Is nail polish okay/appropriate? What kinds of questions should I be expecting? What should I do beforehand?


Answer
Okay first relax. When going to the interview, dress business causal, such as slacks and a blouse or nice skirt and blouse. Fingernail polish should be a natural color, nothing that pops out like a wild colors with funky designs unless it has good taste. Since in restaurant business your heading to might shy away from the designs and artificial nails and simple paint nails a light pink or such. When heading to the interview bring along a resume showing what type of volunteer and activities you have done. They will be pleased you went the extra mile creating one for them and bring it to the interview. For the questions of the interview, just relax and be yourself. Answer them the best you know how and do it honestly.

Is it inapropriate to wear red nail polish to a job interview?




YD


I got my nails done and my interview is tommorrow I just found out 20 minutes ago and I dont have time to go to the salon. Can it make me loose points to have red nail polish? It's an office setting.


Answer
i don't think it will be a big deal, just make sure it isn't like bright fire engine red. even so, i doubt it will count against you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment