Saturday, October 12, 2013

Where can I find organic-cruelty-free nail polish in black?

nail polish vegan
 on Zoya Nail Polish  PIXIE DUST  Formaldehyde Free (DBP) Camphor ...
nail polish vegan image



littlemiss


I only wear black nail polish and Bare Escentuals does not sell nail polish. Every other cruelty-free makeup company I know of is not organic and every other organic makeup company is not cruelty-free.


Answer
Your best bet would be to go for water-based nail polishes. Your local co-op should sell them. Here's a link to a website that sells organic, water-based, vegan nail polishes. You can see that there is black available that is organic AND vegan! :D Here's the link, http://www.suncoatproducts.com/index-polish.htm You'll see the black color if you scroll all the way down, it's at the very bottom of the index table they made.
hope i helped :)

nail polish safe for children and adults that doesn't have those nasty chemicals?




Loving Arm


The kids who's nails I'd be painting are 10 ;) not little babies. And they want their nails done. I refuse to put chemicals anywhere near them, or me. Suggestions on a nail polish I can easily find in most stores that's safe?
anyone know the answer to this?



Answer
Hi there! I attended a sustainability conference last year where they discussed eco-friendly products. Nail polish came up, and I learned of a few brands that are "three-free" (or free of formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP):

Butter London

Peacekeeper Nail Polish

Zoya (http://www.kaboodle.com/beauty/blog/article/eco-pick-zoyas-la-di-da-collection)...which is also vegan

Acquarella

Priti (whose ingredients are all organic)

Safe Nail Polish

You can all of these easily online. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment