Friday, October 11, 2013

How do I get my nails back to normal?

nail polish peels off
 on My Polish Collection: Peel Off Nail Polish- Sula Beauty Review
nail polish peels off image



lunamoon


About a week ago i painted my nails a greenish color. I forgot to put on a base coat so when the nail polish peeled off, my nails are still kind of greenish. How do i get rid of this?


Answer
There's a product called Nail Whitener or Nail Bleach it goes on like polish and "bleaches or whitens" your nails back to there original state

I don't know where you are so maybe try calling around to stores like drug stores and specialty stores like Sally's

Good Luck and hope I helped

How can I get nail polish off my IPod case?




Shop�


This isn't a small stain of nail polish that I can just take off with a little nail-polish remover. I painted my entire I-Pod Touch case green with some white designs because my regular case was peeling off. It's lasted 3 months, and I could have probably lasted more, but I just a little tired of the color and I wanted to change it again. I was planning on just using a lot of nail-polish remover but I figured there might have been an easier way. Is there?


Answer
Re-paint it a different color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment