Monday, October 7, 2013

What color nail polish are in for spring-summer 2013?

nail polish for summer 2013
 on ... Sephora by OPI mini kit summer 2013 , OPI Life's a Beach nail polishes
nail polish for summer 2013 image



Lara





Answer
It doesnt have to be a colour french tip would be great, but you can wear that all year round
Heres a website with lots of colours for spring-summer

http://flutterbuydesign.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/springsummer-2011-color-forecast.html
hope this helps:) x

what is the nail polish trend?




Adriana


I've been really un-inspired with my nails lately. I used to always have my nails painted but I don't know what colors to do anymore. what are the summer 2013 trends?


Answer
Anything ombré! Omg I've seen so much. American stripes, animal texture-like prints, and coral and sapphire are what I've seen a lot of lately, but I see a lot of ombré. Not sure how to do them though....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment