Monday, February 10, 2014

Can I bring uncented nail polish on an airplane?




Mari


Me and my husband are taking our kids on a "surprise" trip. We'll be in an airplane for about 2/3hrs but I have a 13mnth old. She really likes to have her nails painted or play with jewelry or drawl/color. Can I bring uncented nail polish and paint her nails on the plane if I put paper towels down?


Answer
A 13 month old? Who likes their nails painted? And needs to have it on a 2 - 3 hour flight?

Are you a total moron?

Nail polish on an airplane?




Krystilin


So tomorrow I'm going to Canada and I know about the 311 rule but is there a limit as to how many nail polishes I can bring? I'm planning on bringing 8 different bottles, all under 3oz.


Answer
it is a liquid so as long as all the bottles fit in the plastic bag, you'll be fine. Or you could stick it in your hold luggage.

wow, you're high maintenance, aren't you?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment