Saturday, February 15, 2014

Nail polish???????????







So I'm going to a special 3 day event that I need to be dressed up for and look good! I wanted to paint my nails but don't know which color to paint em! This is what I'm wearing those 3 days, WHAT COLOR WOULD BE GOOD FOR EACH DAY???? Please don't say black my mom won't let me wear black nail polish!
1) dark green dressy tank top w/ black skirt
2) black and white dress with yellow flowers
3) black n white stripped shirt w/ black skirt



Answer
For the first day I think that you should wear a neon green nail polish.
For the second day I think you should wear a sunshine color nail polish.
For the third day I think you should do a french manicure!

If you are really bad at doing nail polish or mess up a lot, here's a tip that's been so helpful.
Get some petrolatum jelly and rub it around your nails. Once you done that, paint your nails. Once done just simply carefully wipe off the petrolatum jelly and you'll have flawless nails.
Good Luck!! :-D

Sally Hansen Salon Effect Nail Polish Strips?







I am getting the strips. I just wanted some ideas on which print to get. What is your favorite???

-thank you



Answer
I love the cheetah and zebra strips. They are SO adorable! The pink camoflage prints and flower prints are awesome too :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment