Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Nail Art with only 4 colors?




Steph


I have black pink green purple.
I want to do some simple designs,
something like Bubzbeauty's panda and strawberry nail designs
or cutepolish's designs on youtube.
But I cant fins any tutorials that I can use with my colors. I don't need to use all the colors but its hard trying to find designs I can use with two or more colors.
Any suggestions?



Answer
you can always do stripes, manicures, reverse-manicures (where the moon-shaped part of the nail is colored instead of the end), flares, and with pink & green you could even do watermelon nails

help?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110820191525AAKaDny

i want very cool nail art easy things to do at home like with just nail polish?







or tape you know cool cute simple things to do
also i dont want to go and have to buy art deco pens or paits i want cool stuff to do woth just plain nail polish



Answer
you should buy nail polish with a thin brush ..
you can do tons of designs that way :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhJdjdqG43.DgihTFcLuwaDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091004154450AAfPa5D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment